Employee Giving - Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical CenterDonate To This Campaign
Each day, employees like you give the gift of health.
EMTs responding to a 911 call. Environmental health staff ensuring optimum conditions in patient rooms. Surgeons and nurses performing lifesaving procedures. Scientists probing and solving the mysteries of disease. And so many others across Penn State Health and the College of Medicine.
Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center depends on the collaboration of many to fulfill our healthcare mission, and it begins with us.
In living our mission every day, we know what a strong impact our giving can have on the health and wellness of our patients and their families.
With your gift to the Medical Equipment and Technology fund, you will support the purchase of upgraded medical equipment and technology that allows us to serve our patients in new ways, completing both everyday tasks and complex procedures with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
Participation in the "Give Greater Health" campaign is simple.
1. Give via Credit Card: Click here to make a one-time gift to Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center.
2. Give via Payroll Deduction: Click here and use designation code: XMAET to make a gift via payroll deduction.
- You must have your 9-digit PSU ID available to complete the digital form.
- College of Medicine employees: Login to WorkLion and click on "employee profile" to obtain your PSU ID.
- Penn State Health employees: Login to mySolutions to obtain your PSU ID.
- If you cannot locate your PSU ID, please download and complete the paper form and return it via interoffice mail to: Development Office, MC HS20, Attn: Mary Henry.
- When completing the payroll deduction form, you may select a one-time gift or an ongoing monthly gift. To support St. Joseph Medical Center, please note XMAET in the 'Fund Code' Field.
If you'd like to explore other giving options for the Health System and College of Medicine, please click here to view our entire list of giving opportunities. For any further questions, please contact Ann Marie Haus.