Give Greater Health Life Lion, LLC
Because you personally understand the need for continued staff training and education, we invite you to join our campaign “Give Greater Health” from April 5 – May 25 to help build a pool of funds to ensure access to the latest training tools and resources.
Penn State Health Life Lion LLC is dedicated to ensuring that patients receive the high-quality care they need as quickly as possible. From providing stabilizing care in a home environment to responding to an accident scene, our emergency medical staff need ongoing training and learning opportunities to ensure they have the lifesaving skills needed to respond appropriately.
With a gift of any size to the Life Lion, LLC Fund, you will help make new advances in technology and life-saving medical techniques available to our staff so they can sustain the high quality of care for which our emergency medical services are known.
Participation in the "Give Greater Health" campaign is simple.
1. Give via Credit Card: Click here to make a one-time gift to the Life Lion, LLC Gift Fund.
2. Give via Payroll Deduction: Click here and use designation code XPHLL to make a gift via payroll deduction.
- You must have your 9-digit PSU ID available to complete the digital form.
- College of Medicine employees: Login to WorkLion and click on "employee profile" to obtain your PSU ID.
- Penn State Health employees: Login to mySolutions to obtain your PSU ID.
- If you cannot locate your PSU ID, please download and complete the paper form and return it via interoffice mail to: Development Office, MC HS20, Attn: Mary Henry.
- When completing the payroll deduction form, you may select a one-time gift for an ongoing monthly gift. To support the Life Lion, LLC Staff Training, please note XPHLL in the 'Fund Code' Field.
If you'd like to explore other giving options for the Health System and College of Medicine, please click here to view our entire list of giving opportunities.