Give Greater Health Medical Group
Because you personally understand how patients may feel about entering and being in a medical setting, we invite you to join our campaign “Give Greater Health” from April 5 – May 25 and support the Medical Group’s Patient Experience Fund.
The practitioners and staff of Penn State Health Medical Group’s academic and community practice divisions support our communities in numerous ways. From providing well-child visits or cardiology checkups to guiding diabetes patients in how to maintain sugar levels, you represent the excellent standard of care for which Penn State Health is known.
With a gift of any size to the Medical Group’s Patient Experience Fund, you will help to develop a pool of funds available to practice sites for initiatives or activities that enhance the patient's experience. For example, a pediatric or family and community medicine site could request funds to help implement Reach Out and Read for its pediatric patients. A diagnostic site may wish to bring in a collection of art to help patients feel more at ease during testing.
Participation in the "Give Greater Health" campaign is simple.
1. Give via Credit Card: Click here to make a one-time gift to the Medical Group Patient Experience Fund.
2. Give via Payroll Deduction: Click here and use designation code XMGPE to make a gift via payroll deduction.
- You must have your 9-digit PSU ID available to complete the digital form.
- College of Medicine employees: Login to WorkLion and click on "employee profile" to obtain your PSU ID.
- Penn State Health employees: Login to mySolutions to obtain your PSU ID.
- If you cannot locate your PSU ID, please download and complete the paper form and return it via interoffice mail to: Development Office, MC HS20, Attn: Mary Henry.
- When completing the payroll deduction form, you may select a one-time gift or an ongoing monthly gift. To support the Medical Group Patient Experience Fund, please note XMGPE in the 'Fund Code' Field.
If you'd like to explore other giving options for the Health System and College of Medicine, please click here to view our entire list of giving opportunities.