Give Greater Health College of Medicine
Because you personally understand the sacrifices our students face to become healthcare professionals, we invite you to join our campaign “Give Greater Health” from April 5 – May 25 and support the Heather Skonier-Baer Endowment.
Penn State College of Medicine is committed to the education of medical and nursing students, medical residents and fellows, other students in healthcare related professions and practicing health professionals. As part of that commitment, we recognize the immense cost of a medical education as do the numerous instructors who educate our future clinicians. In response, In response, a group of educators and alumni have established the Heather Skonier-Baer Endowment, a medical student emergency fund named after a beloved nurse and student advocate who passed away from cancer in 2021.
Your gift today will grow the endowment for students who may face personal difficulties or emergency circumstances throughout their medical training, helping them put their best foot forward. Together, we can support tomorrow’s care providers and help ensure a healthier tomorrow!
Participation in the "Give Greater Health" campaign is simple.
1. Give via Credit Card: Click here to make a one-time gift to the Penn State Health College of Medicine Student Emergency Endowment.
2. Give via Payroll Deduction: Click here and use designation code XCFHQ to make a gift via payroll deduction.
- You must have your 9-digit PSU ID available to complete the digital form.
- College of Medicine employees: Login to WorkLion and click on "employee profile" to obtain your PSU ID.
- Penn State Health employees: Login to mySolutions to obtain your PSU ID.
- If you cannot locate your PSU ID, please download and complete the paper form and return it via interoffice mail to: Development Office, MC HS20, Attn: Mary Henry.
- When completing the payroll deduction form, you may select a one-time gift or an ongoing monthly gift. To support the Student Emergency Fund, please note XCFHQ in the 'Fund Code' Field.
If you'd like to explore other giving options for the Health System and College of Medicine, please click here to view our entire list of giving opportunities.