Give Greater Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Because you personally understand the need for holistic patient care, we invite you to join our campaign "Give Greater Health" from April 5 - May 25 and support the Cancer Patient Housing Fund.
As this region's only academic medical center, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center offers world class care, including renowned oncology services at Penn State Cancer Institute. With a mission to see and care for the whole person, the Cancer Institute is dedicated to providing the physical, emotional, social, spiritual and educational support needed to achieve what matters most to the patient.
Each year, our cancer care teams in Hershey see approximately 2,000 patients with new diagnoses, admit 18,000 inpatients and conduct 30,000 clinic visits and 35,000 infusion visits.
However, many patients who travel from other cities or need multi-day treatments, like those receiving bone marrow transplants, currently stay over in the hospital - escalating patient costs and filling needed beds. Annually, we'll need to raise between $100,000 and $300,000 to assist patients with housing accommodations at our lodging partner, Country Meadows of Hershey.
Participation in the "Give Greater Health" campaign is simple.
1. Give via Credit Card: Click here to make a one-time gift to the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center.
2. Give via Payroll Deduction: Click here and use designation code XXHHY to make a gift via payroll deduction.
- You must have your 9-digit PSU ID available to complete the digital form.
- College of Medicine employees: Login to WorkLion and click on "employee profile" to obtain your PSU ID.
- Penn State Health employees: Login to mySolutions to obtain your PSU ID.
- If you cannot locate your PSU ID, please download and complete the paper form and return it via interoffice mail to: Development Office, MC HS20, Attn: Mary Henry.
- When completing the payroll deduction form, you may select a one-time gift or an ongoing monthly gift. To support the Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, please note XXHHY in the 'Fund Code' Field.
If you'd like to explore other giving options for the Health System and College of Medicine, please click here to view our entire list of giving opportunities.